Take Advantage from the Day Your Join!
The Retail Store is a very unique perk of being an Independent Business Partner with 4Corners.
Your Retail Store comes ready for you to take full advantage of from the day you join. It is pre-loaded with all our Financial Literacy products, and the Premier Weekly Program. It has a built in shopping cart which takes care of the entire process, and the products are made available for your purchaser to download straight away.
As a member, you pay a discounted price for these products. However, you will be able to sell the Products directly from your Retail Store to non-members for the full retail price of each product. In these instances, you will earn eighty percent of the total commission payout pool and your Sponsor will receive the remaining 20%. For example, If a book in the store sells for USD $17.00, The company keeps $2.00, and you will receive $12.00, and your Sponsor will receive $3.00.
You Customers and you, the seller, can enjoy a unique opportunity to share in the lion's share of the Premier Weekly Program Sweepstakes. The customer and the seller get to share in 94% of the Sweepstakes total.
Any support issues related to the products are taken care of by our Support Team – leaving you to simply benefit from the income generated from your sales ……. RETAIL INCOME AT ITS VERY BEST!
You can learn more about the FIVE income streams by clicking on the links below or to your right in the navigation menu.
For those of you that enjoy retailing products we have a treat for you. NEW FOR 2018. Our new Premier Weekly Product sold to customers includes a massive win win for you and your customer.
For each customer you enroll into the Premier Weekly Program, you and your customer get one ticket each in the weekly sweepstakes drawing.
If your customer wins the draw, you and your customer get to split 94% of the Sweepstakes Cash value 50/50. Diamond Leaders qualify for the remaining 6% based on Diamond Leader Rules.
Imagine; The first draw is $24,000.00. Your customer would win $11,280.00, and so would you!
Now Imagine you have many customers on the Premier Weekly Program each and every week, your odds of sharing in one of your customer's winnings has increased dramatically. This retail sales opportunity with the Premier Weekly Program is really very powerful. Weekly retail commissions plus better odds in the sweepstakes.
The Four Corners Alliance Group - Powerful, Affordable, Fast!
Join the financial revolution which is sweeping the four corners of the world...
©2018 Four Corners Alliance Group. All rights reserved.